I recently started craving for a graphics tab, I knew what brands were best and knew Wacom were very accessible. So my only issue then was funding (being a student with no part-time job, money is AWAYS an issue). I sketched out this with the desire of it being painted in photoshop using a graphics tab.
The issue of funds for my dreams of a Wacom Bamboo (£49.99 RRP) still an obstruction I was doing the typical thing I'm sure we all do when lusting after something: dream, and to amazon wish list, drop hints, and everything else you could conceive short of prostitution!
I then had an epiphany! I worked at a place almost 2 years ago where you got an Argos gift card for going above and beyond the job role, during my employment there I had accrued over £60 pounds for a multitude of extravagant reason (excluding kiss arse)... I never used these points even though 2 christmas' had past since leaving the job and accruing the points. Why didn't I use them before, goodness knows. But that meant I could suddenly afford the long lusted after WACOM BAMBOO!!
And after that long waffle and nonsense this was the result, enjoy :)

You seem to be a natural with the tablet. Nice steampunk doggie. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Yeah I was surprised with the quality of this. I suppose its all those hours I spent straining with a mouse!!
Delete